Wednesday, September 14, 2016

The Hat Trick Returns...

It's hard to believe that it is September, 2016 and my last post was at the end of 2015.  Lots of changes have taken place since my last post...the big one being my final departure from over 15 years of living on the East Coast.  It happened earlier than expected but I'm now a Florida resident...even before I'm eligible to join AARP!  Cost of living, the frustrations of living in a crowded, expensive, highly taxed state like New Jersey and a great professional opportunity for Mrs. East Coast Wing all impacted the decision and after some deliberation we made the move.  Like with any move their are adjustments...and hopefully I won't have to pull over 30 inches of snow off of my roof like I did last winter!

I'm hoping to resurrect this blog a bit, talk about some of the three areas of interest this blog covers, and add some other items as well.  Given the horrible political environment in the Election of 2016, I'm reminded of the magical lyrics brought to us by the late Frank Zappa in his surprise 1982 hit "Valley Girl"..."Barf Out, Gag Me With a Spoon..."  That is how I feel about both major party candidates and that feeling hasn't changed in all these months.  We shall see what happens as the next few weeks unfold...

No comments: