Thursday, December 10, 2015

Cranky Flier Guest Post

While I was on my “blogging sabbatical” from the Hat Trick, I have been active writing in other areas and on different topics.  One exciting opportunity that came up was  the chance to publish a guest post on the Cranky Flier site.  Published by Brett Snyder, the Cranky Flier is a great resource for the aviation junkie with coverage of a lot of issues in the commercial aviation community.  Brett is a former airline employee so he can offer a lot of insight into airline trends and he gets a lot of discussion going in his comment section.  If you like commercial aviation, this site is a good one to visit.

My guest post was of the lighter variety and it covered the topic of “Great Places to Watch Planes.”  I had a lot of fun writing it, was pleased that it received 42 comments, and enjoyed reminiscing about some of the places I have watched commercial aircraft over the years.  The post can be accessed via this link and I hope you enjoy reading it!

No comments: