Saturday, September 20, 2008

The Ritz Carlton

I just got back from a three day meeting at the Ritz Carlton in Arlington, Virginia. My organization’s annual Fall Board of Directors meeting took place at the Ritz and they like for the senior staff to stay at the hotel.

It’s nice to know that in an age when travel seems to have transcending into a low budget, low expectations environment that a hotel chain with a focus on service and class still exist. I’ve had the opportunity to stay at a few Ritz Carlton’s in Florida, California, Ohio and Louisiana through my business travel and I’ve rarely been disappointed. It sure beats the cattle call sensation that flying seems to invoke these days…and not even flying on Southwest.

Thank you Ritz Carlton for trying buck the trend into travel mediocrity!

No comments: