Wednesday, May 19, 2010

The Hat Tricks Are Moving!

Some big changes are in store for the Hat Tricks. Due to my continued unemployment Mrs. East Coast Wing has accepted a position with a company in the Philadelphia area and we will be leaving Washington, DC. After almost 15 years in the DC area it's a little strange to be leaving like this...I almost always thought if we got a chance to leave we would be heading back to the Midwest and not another East Coast city. Still, it's a great opportunity for Mrs. East Coast Wing and at least there is a history (and interest in) hockey with the Philadelphia Flyers. I'm not sure what will happen to my own career but am looking at this as an opportunity for a new start. We'll see where it goes...

With this big change upon us East Coast Wing's Hat Trick is going to take some time off as moving preparations take center stage. Hopefully I will have some time to post once the move is complete. As always, thanks for reading!

No comments: